Time & Location
About The Event
Who is welcome to come out?
- Everyone and anyone who loves art and wants to learn to draw something that amazes them!
- Ages 5-105
What are we going to draw?
- We will start with the basics, learning about shapes and light.
- Next we will practice drawing an object of our choice (some exceptions).
- Finally, we will spend a number of classes working on our masterpiece!, a 9"x12" pencil (or pen, if you choose, for the dare devils!) rendition of our choice (recommendations, reference objects and photos provided).
Where are the classes?
- Let's get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather and sunshine! Meet me at Beacon Hill Park.
- Starting Monday, July 9th, twice a week until July 25th, 9:30-11:30am. (Mondays and Wednesdays)
What do you receive?
- Your very own pencil set and sketch book.
- Your beautiful drawing on high quality fine art paper, finished in a frame and mat to take home with you!
- Skills!!!!!! Really neat skills!
What is the cost of my program, you ask?
- $200 per person, including all of the supplies you need to WOW yourself!
- Payment must be received upon registration via etransfer (firstname.lastname@example.org), or pay with a credit card on my square.
I am so excited to meet you and teach you everything I know! We can get those creative vibes beaming!